LES FRANCOPHONES DE MANCHESTER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Exercices d'anglais

4 participants

Exercices d'anglais Empty Exercices d'anglais

Message  Anne Jeu 4 Sep - 12:35

Je vous propose un petit exercice pour ceux qui ont besoin de pratiquer leur anglais, ou leur français.
Je vous propose de lire un texte et de venir nous le raconter sur le forum, juste un petit résumé de quelques lignes.
Je pense que cela peux nous motiver à travailler un peu plus. Chacun à son rythme, chacun fait ce qu'il peut. N'ayons pas peur du jugement ou des fautes affraid , nous sommes tous dans le même bateau.

Anne
Admin

https://wafam.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Exercices d'anglais Empty Exercices d'anglais ou de français

Message  Anne Jeu 4 Sep - 12:36

j'ai fait un oublie dans le titre

Anne
Admin

Exercices d'anglais Empty Re: Exercices d'anglais

Message  Mally Ven 5 Sep - 12:09

Tu as lu quelquechose d'interessant recemment ? Tu veux prendre le premier tour ? Wink

Ou tu veux que je propose quelques textes anglais pour commencer ? (Pour ceux qui apprennent l'anglais bien sûr).
Mally
Mally

Message  Anne Ven 5 Sep - 12:51

oui, propose moi un texte, sinon, j'ai lu un article français sur les régimes mais d'un point de vue politique et social (ce n'est pas de la dietetique), je veux bien vous en faire part en anglais.

Anne
Admin

Message  Mally Ven 5 Sep - 13:09

Ca veut dire "about diet, but not about 'dieting'".. si j'ai bien compris ? C'est en ligne ce texte ?
Mally
Mally

Message  Anne Ven 5 Sep - 13:49

non j'ai acheté une revue dans l'avion. Je fais un résumé en anglais cet après midi, enfin je vais essayer !

Anne
Admin

Message  Mally Ven 5 Sep - 14:22

lol ok
Mally
Mally

Message  Anne Ven 5 Sep - 15:32

I bought a newpaper when I was in France. It's Marianne and I would like to propose an article about the Obesity.
It's a big problem in the occidental country, in the rich country. But the obesity is more important in the poor people, the people with social difficulty, but it's not better for every people.
The obesity is like a cyclone, it's terrible in the centre of the cyclone (for the people with socially desavantage) but the win is blowing hard for every people.
The Obesity is a plague, it is bigger every new year.
The life is shorter for the obésity people, and there are a lot of illness associated. It's a big economic problem too.
A french Doctor made an experience with a yogurt. the good bacteria in the yogurt stay in your body and this doctor found : their bateria put on weight. The obésity change the good bateria in bad bateria, and when you put this bad bacteria in the slim people, the people become fat.
The Obésity is a genetique problème, but it's a good problem for the world. It's the adaptation of the surviving solution. The slim people can't survive when it's starvation time. And the black people are more fat, our génétique need to survive because the weather are changing a lot in africa and sometime they are a lot of food and sometime is starvation.
My Mac donald is not good for the weight. It's fat, sweet, and mixed, your stomac don't need to work a lot and you are hungry after one hour.
In the mixed meat, you don't have a lot of meat and animals protein, you are a lot of fat, sugar and water because it's cheaper.
The quickly food is cheaper but it's not good for your life.
The question is, what can we do :
- A lot of health education
- A governement tax for the fat food like coca cola and co, and give cheaper vegetable and fruit
But the big society don't want tax. and the politique people are the friends of the industrialist. It's a business problem and the social problem is it more important ?

Now I am : Sleep confused Embarassed affraid pale and a little bit like this : Very Happy

Anne
Admin

Message  Mally Ven 5 Sep - 22:33

Hey you've done well. It's very clear and it's obviously an interesting article. You convey the ideas well. That's not to say you can't continue to improve, but that's the whole point. If you want any more specific feedback (in a private message perhaps), let me know.
Mally
Mally

Message  Anne Ven 5 Sep - 23:32

thank you, you can correct me in the forum.

Anne
Admin

Exercices d'anglais Empty Cyclone

Message  Vincent Jeu 11 Sep - 14:08

Pour infos l'oeil du cyclone est réputé pour être l'endroit le plus calme de la tempête. Cool

Vincent

Message  Mally Ven 12 Sep - 14:15

Not so much a correction, more how I might have written it:

I bought a newpaper when I was in France. It's called Marianne and I would like to tell you about an article about obesity.

It's a big problem in Western countries, in rich countries. But obesity is more important to poor people, people with social difficulties, but it's not better?? for every people.

Obesity is like a cyclone, it's terrible in the centre (for people with social disavantage) but the wind is blowing hard for everybody. Obesity is a plague, it gets bigger every year.

Life is shorter for obese people, and there are a lot of illnesses associated with it. It's a big economic problem too.
A French doctor did an experiment with yogurt. The good bacteria in the yogurt stay in your body and this doctor found that their bateria put on weight. Obesity changes the good bateria into bad bateria, and when you put bad bacteria into slim people, they become fat.

Obesity is a genetic problem, but it's a good?? problem for the world. It's the adaptation of the surviving solution?? Slim people can't survive when it's starvation time. And black people are fatter???, our genetic need to survive because the weather is changing a lot in Africa and sometimes there is a lot of food and sometimes there is starvation.

My MacDonald is not good for the weight. It's fat, sweet, and mixed, your stomach doesn't need to work a lot and you are hungry (again?) after an hour.

In the mixed meal?, you don't have a lot of meat and animals protein, you have a lot of fat, sugar and water because it's cheaper.

Fast food is cheaper but it's not good for your life.

The question is, what can we do :
- A lot of health education
- Government tax for fattening food like coca cola and co?? (maybe etc??), and cheaper vegetables and fruit

But the wider? society doesn't want tax. and the political people are friends of the industrialists. It's a business problem and the social problem, is it more important?
(There are some italics and question marks where I'm not sure about my interpretation of what you've written.)

I think it may be an idea to discuss some of the more common things that are illustrated here, such as how to decide when to use "the" and when to omit it. For example, "Obesity" rather than "The obesity" and "Life" rather than "The life". I'm not sure what the rules are (I'm just an English speaker, not a teacher!), but it seems to me that if you can possibly add "en générale" to the noun without changing the meaning too much, then you should omit the "The" in English. For example "La vie" = "La vie en générale"" therefore in English it is "Life" rather than "The life".

On the other hand, if it is something more specific, i.e. the life of someone, someone's obesity, then you probably need the "The", e.g. "The Life of Brian" (famous film!) or "The obesity suffered by Mr X dominated his life". Here's some more examples "off the top of my head" (sans reflechir):

The (specific) life of Mr X was dominated by obesity (in general)
The (specific) life of Mr X was dominated by the (specific) obesity which he developed in early childhood
Life (in general) for Mr X was difficult

I don't know if that helps... or even how it compares to what is said in the grammar books, but I can appreciate the difficulty. It's so much easier going from English to French just as long as we remember to add Le/La/L'.

Dernière édition par Mally le Ven 12 Sep - 14:25, édité 1 fois
Mally
Mally

Message  Anne Ven 12 Sep - 14:24

effectivement, je ne sais pas utiliser The, il faut absolument que je le travaille

Anne
Admin

Message  Mally Ven 12 Sep - 14:29

Je comprends bien le problème @ . J'ai ajouté encore d'explication et des exemples si ça t'aides un peu ? Sinon, c'est pas un problème si tu veux me poser des questions.
Mally
Mally

Message  Sabine Lun 15 Sep - 23:22

Je vois qu'il n'y pas beaucoup de volontaires...

Sabine

Message  Anne Lun 15 Sep - 23:26

si je vais me lancer, je dois organiser une chasse au trésor bilingue, je vais faire les questions dans les deux langues pour que les enfants anglophones puissent participer, je pense à ton fils et au fils de mon amie, je vais faire des passerrelles entre le français et l'anglais

Anne
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé